Prefer a comfortable stay with all the amenities of home? Or rather to get up close with nature? At BüllsPort, you can choose between our lodge at the foot of the NAUkLuFT Mountains and two campsites located 3 km further in separate mountain valleys.
A cosy stay amid the ambience of a working farm: The lodge offers 12 spacious and attractively furnished en suite rooms, including two triple and two family rooms. Meet your hosts over coffee and cake or during sundowner. Through personal conversation gain insight into the everyday life and history of the country, for a priceless experience no travel guide can offer you.
- Room size on average 45 m²
- Bath with shower, separate toilette
- Aircon and ceiling fan
- Fridge for your food for the journey
- Coffee station
- 220 V electricity
- Blow dryer
- Mosquito gauze at windows and doors
- Seating area and veranda
- Dining room
- Dinner: three-course set menu
- Swimming pool
- Free, good WiFi
- Limited mobile phone reception
- Laundry service on request
Incl. 15% VAT and 1% bed levy; subject to changes and general terms & conditions.
All rates are per person and include dinner and breakfast.
1/11 2021 – 31/10 2022
Luxury Double Room (pp / night)
Luxury Single Room (pp / night)
Child (6-12 years; per night)
1/11 2021 – 30/06 2022
Naukluft Break Special
Minimum of 2 nights (pp / night)
N$ 1,851 (instead of N$ 2,310)
Camping all to yourself, in the midst of the mountainous world of our private nature reserve: The two campsites are about 3 km from the lodge and 3 km away from each other. Both are good starting points for a circular hike on our hiking trails.
The campsites each consist of a communal area with a shade roof, barbecue facility, sink, bathroom/toilet unit and two pitches. Each pitch has its own bathroom on the communal area with a hot shower and a separate flush toilet.
You can book a pitch (max. 4 people) or reserve a campsite exclusively for yourself (max. 10 people).
The “Old Police Station” campsite is located by the ruins of the police building from German colonial times in a small valley near the Quiver Tree Gorge. The place “Bull’s Head” offers a beautiful view over the wide valley of the Tsondab-Rivier (dry river) due to its location on the slope opposite the eponymous hilltop.
- Hot water by “donkey” (boiler), which is heated with wood; on your arrival our staff will show you how to light the fire
- Additional wood for grilling available in the farm shop
- Please note: No power connection available; electronic devices can be charged at the lodge (3 km)
- No mobile phone reception, WiFi in the lounge of the lodge (out of consideration for our lodge guests, please only from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Breakfast, brunch (10 a.m. to 12 noon) and dinner available at the lodge, subject to availability; timely registration required
Incl. 15% VAT; subject to changes and general terms & conditions.
1/11 2021 – 31/10 2022
Per campsite / night (exclusive, max. 10 P.)
Newsletter "Naukluft Mail"
Straight from the NAUkLuFT to your mailbox: News, information and exciting stories about the guest business and farm operations of BüllsPort, as well as the mountains of the NAUkLuFT. Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter "Naukluft Mail".
If you want to see what's going on at BüllsPort every now and then: