Prefer a comfortable stay with all the amenities of home? Or rather to get up close with nature? At BüllsPort, you can choose between our lodge at the foot of the Naukluft Mountains, or two campsites located 2-3 km further in the Naukluft Valley.
- Size approx. 50 m²
- Bath with shower, separate toilette
- Aircon and ceiling fan
- Fridge for your food for the journey
- Coffee station
- 220 V electricity
- Blow dryer
- Mosquito gauze at windows and doors
- Seating area and veranda
- Dining room
- Dinner: fixed menu
- Swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Restricted mobile phone reception
- Laundry service on request
(incl. 15% VAT and 1% bed levy; subject to changes and general terms & conditions)
All rates are per room and include dinner and breakfast.
15/10 2020 – 31/03 2021
Tourism Revival Special
Bed & breakfast pp/night / Dinner, bed & breakfast pp/night
N$ 1,065 / N$ 1,265
1/11 2020 – 31/10 2021
Luxury Single Room (per night)
Child (6-14 years; per night)
1/04 2021 – 30/06 2021
Naukluft Break Special
3 days / 2 nights (pp/night)
N$ 1,595 (instead of N$ 2,198)
The campsite, “Old Police Station”, is located in a small valley near the Quiver Tree Gorge, at the ruins of a police building dating back to German colonial times. The “Bull’s Head” camp, perched on the hillside that carries the same name, offers a beautiful vista over the wide valley of the dry Tsondab riverbed.
- Hot water by “donkey” (water heater), which is heated with wood; on your arrival our staff will show you how to light the fire
- More wood available in the farm shop
- Please note: No power plug available; electronic devices can be charged at the lodge (approx. 3 km away)
- Breakfast and dinner at the lodge, subject to availability; timely registration required
(incl. 15% VAT; subject to changes and general terms & conditions)
Newsletter "Naukluft Mail"
Straight from the Naukluft to your mailbox: News, information and exciting stories about the guest business and farm operations of BüllsPort, as well as the mountains of the Naukluft. Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter "Naukluft Mail".
If you want to see what's going on at BüllsPort every now and then: